We are always looking for reliable, enthusiastic, and inspiring tutors to join our team! We help students in all subjects at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels, and contract with grad school students, industry professionals, and credentialed teachers.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Experience – Two years of teaching or tutoring experience.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Availability – Are you free on weeknights? Our tutors typically tutor anywhere from 2-15 hours per week.
- Reliable Transportation – Are you willing and able to travel locally?
- Communication – Do you have great communication skills? Can you engage students and make learning fun?
To learn more, visit the current job openings on Indeed!
If this sounds like you, then apply now to join our team!
Join our public Facebook group for Educators in Northeast Wisconsin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1103577293632050/